Saturday 25 February 2017

Alright, pack up yer gear, let's get back into the jungle!

Hey there! 

It's been a while. Everything goes in circles - I'm not talking 'bout riding your bike. I'm being philosophical here. Yeah, philosophical on a site about trashy Nam war B-movies. Can you imagine. Everything in life goes in circles and that includes hobbies. Sometimes your hobby lasts for a year or two, or ten years, but at some point it goes into a standstill of sorts. When that happens to some people, usually when they're younger, they sell off their collection or simply chuck it in the bin. I realised long ago that often you'll regain your interest in whatever hobby you got bored with, and when that happens you'll be pissed off, kicking yourself in the head, and calling yourself a cunt and a motherfucker for having let your collection go. I've seen it happen to comic book collectors, film collectors and record collectors. They usually go, "Arr man, why did I get rid of all my shit - and I didn't even get any money out of it!" Haha. Well, enough babble, I've just watched my first Filipino Vietnam War flick for a really long time and here's a review. Hope you'll enjoy it. Welcome back! 

/Jack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.